Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Nights Wow Session

Last nights Wow session started ok, but ended up being great. So heres what happened:

Baki - I started the session as usual at Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight doing the daily quest "Defending Wyrmrest Temple". After completing the daily there, I started to head to Coldarra for the other dailies "Aces High!" (I hate that quest) and the quest where you snare the young dragon.

I saw in the general chat that they were looking for a tank for Old Kingdom as it was the daily Heroic. I thought I give it a shot. I got into the group and headed in. Result: Fail we wiped on the first boss and the healer gave up and quit. So, I quit too and continued on to Coldarra. When I was done with Coldarra, I saw that I only had 503 rep to go to hit Revered with Wyrmrest. Which means, in my next session, I will be able to get my tank chest and boots upgrade, which will put me over the 540 def needed for raids.

I made a pitstop in Dalaran to drop of bank stuff and repair then headed over to Storm Peaks to do Sons of Hodir dailies. Pretty simple dailies. Back in Dalaran I saw that someone was looking for a DPS to run Draktharon Keep on Reg. I decided to do that with Rena and logged off Baki for the night.

Rena - Logged onto Rena to do DtK with the group. Not a bad group. We pretty much plowed through the instance. I was hoping the 2H sword drop form Trollgore, but not this time. But in the end, I did get a pants upgrade for her from the final boss. At least I got the acheivement. But I still need to run through it again for the quests. Just a little fun with her that night.

Saiyah - I worked on Saiyah earlier that day. On that session with some group help, I was able to finish the Redridge Mountains quests which made her ding 27. Now all thats left to do before 30 is to finish up Duskwood.

So thats it for this session. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment