Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Adventure Updates

I haven't got a chance to update within the last 2 weeks due to working too much, but I do have one heck of an update on what has been accomplished up until yesterday. So here is Baki's current adventures.


Raids and Instances

I don't know if its bad luck or the group I am in , but I cannot seem to complete a Heroic instance. Not even Heroic UK. I Pugged this instance twice within the last 2 weeks, but cannot down Ingvar on his undead phase and usually after 2 failures everybody gives up. Last week I tried with my guildies Heroic VH. The first boss was Ichoron and we could not down him. At the rate I am going, who knows when I will finally clear my first Heroic.

On the good side, this past weekend I was able to do with no effort at all, Ragefire Chasm. I knew my way around Ogrimmar when I was playing with my Horde characters, so I just charged in there, and went straight to the instance, and then it took only 5 mins to get the acheivement. I also was able to do it with Renachan, although she was not as lucky as Baki was. She made it to the instance portal before she got overwhelmed by the Horde guards. But once she made it in, it was no problem.

Last night, I was invited with my guild to do an old school raid. Blackwing Lair. I got summoned when they were on the last boss. 12 lvl 80's were able to down him and I got the acheivement.

Reputation Leveling

The first part of my sessions always start with doing my dailies to raise my Reputation. The only 2 I am working on right now are Wyrmrest Accord and Sons of Hodir. I start off at Wyrmrest Temple to do Defending Wyrmrest Temple. Then I fly all the way to Coldaara to do Drake Hunt. I don't do Aces High! For the life of me, I simply cannot do that quest. I can't even down one drake. Once I am done there, I head to Dun Neffilum in Storm Peaks to do my Sons of Hodir dailies. I do all the dailies there. And then I head back to Dalaran to try for Heroics and Raids. Within the last week, I was able to get Revered with Wyrmrest and SoH, and as of right now I am approx 26 percent away from Exalted with SoH. I got a long ways to go for Exalted with Wyrmrest. I am only at 25% into Revered. Good thing is that when I do Heroics, I wear the Wyrmrest Tabard to gain rep.

Loremaster

My ultimate goal in this game is to get the Loremaster acheivement and title. I started out last week by going through Duskwood and Redridge Mountains to see if I had missed any quests. I found a total of 7 quests that I missed in both zones, and I knocked them out pretty quickly. Theres nothing more fun than to beat up on Lowbie mobs. I am also gonna tackle all the dungeons. But when I do the dungeons, I always make sure that I have all the quests for them before I do the dungeon. Currently with Rena, I am collecting all the quests to do Sunken Temple, then both Baki and Rena will do Sunken Temple together.

So that catches us up with what Baki is doing.

Now as for Renachan, I have frozen her leveling up for now except for dungeons to work on farming and profession leveling. She has Skinning and Enchanting. Skinning is already maxxed out. But leveling enchanting is hard. I almost dropped Skinning to take up tailoring so that I can get my enchanting up, but decided against it. I will never buy my mats needed for enchanting at the AH. So I am running instances over and over again to DE greens and Blues for my mats. I am also farming cloth as well because I am giving them to Saiyah for tailoring leveling. As stated above I will be running both Baki and Rena through Sunken Temple. Baki for the quests, and Rena for the greens and blues to DE, and mageweave cloth to give to Saiyah.

Slowly but surely, I am working on Saiyah. Main goal right now is to get her to lvl 35 so that I can get tailoring up to 300 with the help of Rena. I was able to get her to 28 last week with all the cloth turn ins at each city.

As for my other 2 characters, Banmidou and Hazuki, they are on the back burner for now. Banmidou is helping Saiyah with all the hard and group quests.

So that catches us up on Baki and friends adventures. I will continue to post more adventures soon.





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think it's much easier for Hordies to get Stockades. Wider paths, and half of it can be swam in the canals. And I can't remember for sure but I'm pretty sure all the guards surrounding the entrance are quite low. At any rate...quite easy to just run off the boat, jump into the canal and deaggro, and hop out at the door.

    ReplyDelete