Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekly Adventure Update

Another week of Wow playing comes to an end. Actually, for me its 2 weeks. Did not get a chance to post my update last week, so this week will cover the last 2 weeks. So lets get up to speed.

Raiding and Instancing These past 2 weeks I actually got to run Naxx 25 with my guild. I came in late on the run from 2 weeks ago where we did Construct, Sapphiron, and KT. Last week we started fresh with Arachnid, Plague, and most of Military. With these last 2 runs, Baki got some huge armor upgrades for his tank set including my first Tier 7.5 piece Valorous Redemption Breastplate. These runs also allowed me to purchase some badge gear. Unfortunately the new armor caused my Defense rating to fall way below 540 which is needed to tank. So I had to buy new gems to socket and enchants to reechant my headpiece. All in all they were good runs.

Daily Quests and Reputation - Last week, I finally hit Exalted with Wyrmrest Accord. That took alot of doing the 2 daily quests everyday for them. So, now I am able to purchase the Red Drake Mount. But I don't have enough Gold yet. Need to do more daily quests. So, heres where I stand on my Reputaion grind.

Knights of Ebon Blade - Revered 74% 15597/21000 - 26% to Exalted
Argent Crusade - Revered 11% 2375/21000 - 89% to Exalted
Kirin Tor - Friendly

My Argent Tournament dailies are coming along OK. I still suck at jousting, but I am slowly working on it. Although I am already honored with Sons of Hodir, I am doing the dailies again mainly to save up gold for my drake.

Loremaster - My questing for Loremaster continues. I have completed all of the quests mainly in Western and Eastern plaguelands, all the quests for Scholomance and Strathlome, and got Exalted with Argent Dawn. The next weeks focus will be on finishing up 2 low level areas, Loch Modan, and Wetlands.

Renachan - Didn't do much with Rena these last 2 weeks except for leveling. Trying to finish questing in Zul'Drak with only doing the quests at the Argent Stand. When I hit 78, I am going to take her straight to Storm Peaks to do start the Sons of Hodir quest line and at 79, its on to Icecrown to unlock Shadow Vault and Crusaders Pinnacle. I really want to get her to 80.

Saiyah - She's coming along well. This weeks focus is doing the Scarlett Monestary instance. Baki will be running her through the instance.

Hazuki - I have really been working on her these last 2 weeks. Got her to 58. She is now ready to go to Outland. Hope to do well with her.

So thats it on this weeks update. Until next week and Happy questing

No comments:

Post a Comment