Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekly Adventure Update

I am a couple of days late in posting, but here is my update for the week.

This week for Baki was a slow week. I didn't get a chance to do any instancing or raiding. The only thing I have been doing for him this week are dailies. Just mainly dailies. Even doing dailies of factions that I am already exalted with. The big thing this week was me getting my Red Drake from being exalted with Wyrmrest Accord. It cost me 1600g. So I have been doing dailies to make up the gold lost on that purchase, but having my first Drake was worth it.

The next thing I am saving up for is 1K gold for Saiyah. I want her to have Dual Specialization. Holy to be a healer and Shadow for leveling. She is only level 37 right now. She can't get Dual Spec until lvl 40. So hopefully I will have the gold saved up for her by the time she hits 40.

Rena is now 78 and I got her leveling in Storm Peaks starting on the Sons of Hodir questline. Already friendly with them. Got more quests unlock. I can't wait to get her to 80.

Saiyah is coming along great. As already stated above, she is level 37 being triumphant in Scarlet Monestary. Here's the story. I joined a group for SM that had 4 priests and 1 warrior. Me and 1 other priest was Shadow and the other 2 was Holy. So the warrior tanked one Holy priest healed and the remainder priests DPS. We pretty much knocked out the Library and Armory. The coolest thing was I had the both the highest DPS and damage. Not bad huh. Got my Illusionary Rod from this run and Robe of Doan from an earlier run with Baki. So the next stop for Saiyah is Theramore Isle.

Hazuki is in the Outlands! Right when she turned 58, I got her started on the Outland quests in Hellfire Peninsula. Kinda hard for her right now as she is using lvl 40+ Maces. Hope to get upgrades soon.

I actually took a night and worked on Banmidou. Got him to level 54 and finished up the Un'Goro quests that has been sitting in his quest log for almost a year. I really need to get his weapons updated. I have been dual wielding with a level 31 and a level 46 1H sword. I actually got a drop on a good green 2H sword. So, when I finished Un'goro. I went to The Deadmines to train on the 2H sword. Got it skilled up in no time. Next stop in leveling is Felwood.

I would now like to introduce a new character I just started today. A human mage named Roya. I already got her up to Level 11 and finished up all the starter area quests in Elwynn Forest. Why did I start a new character? The reason is that I wanted to give a shot at the 2 professions that I have never done since I started playing Wow. They are Herbalism and Inscription. I haven't started Inscription yet, but I have got Herbalism up to 75 already so far. I wanted to really stock up on the herbs before I started the Inscription profession.

With the introduction of Roya to my lineup, I guess that officially makes me an Alt- a Holic. So thats it for this weeks update. Until next week and happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment