Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Patch 3.1 today!!!

Not even 5 minutes after I posted my adventure updates, I saw that today Patch 3.1 Secrets of Ulduar comes out today. I honestly did not expect this. I seriously thought that it will not come out unitl next week. But its a good thing now. It changes things on what I am gonna do for Baki.
The bummer thing is that I won't be able to check it out until after work tonight. The servers are down til at least 2 or 3 pm eastern time depending on how long the maintenence takes. I start work at 1:30 and work til 10 pm.

For Baki, here are the major things I am looking forward to for 3.1

1. Dual Specs - This is one of the major things I am looking forward to. With dual specs, you can have 2 sets of talents and is able to switch between the 2 when needed. Baki is specced at Protection (tank). The second spec will be Retribution (DPS). So that if I am looking to do instances and raids, I have the option of tanking or DPS. I do prefer tank, though.

2. Argent Tournament - World Event with new dailies to do located in Icecrown at Sindragosa's Fall. Baki will probably be spending alot of time here. Lots of new loot and rewards

3. Ulduar Raid Intance. This is the biggest thing to come out patch 3.1 with over 800 pieces of loot that drops from all the bosses. Unfortunatly, unless I get lucky. It will be a while before I can do this instance as I am not geared enough. I haven't even done a full clear of Naxxramas yet. The rest of my guild unfortunaly will be jumping on this immediatly. I won't be suprised that when I log in tonight, my guild will already be doing the instance.

Those are the major things for Baki. But there are alot of cool things that benifits all of my characters mainly which are:

1. 30 minute Hearthstone down from 1 hour.

2. Swimming mounts. I am definately looking forward to this feature. No more getting dismounted in deep water.

So, here's hoping to a successful patch, and good luck to everyone in Ulduar and the Tournament.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! Cant wait to get home and try out the new patch. Only have a few hours before the fiance gets home though, so it will be cram time. Dual Spec on three toons and heading up to the Argent Tournament. Maybe the fishing daily as well.

    ReplyDelete