Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekly Adventure Update

So, another week of Wow playing has come and gone. Its been a good week, too so lets bring you up to speed.

Raiding and Instances On Baki, I actually got into some raids this week with my guild. I got to do OS10, got the 22-slot dragon hide bag from it and 4 Emblems. Also did Naxx10 but only the Arachnid and Plague Quarter. It was my first time in Plague Quarter. When we did the Unclean boss, I got 1-shotted by the stuff coming out of the floor. Not my fault they did not explain the fight to me. But they manage to down him. In the end I finally got enough Emblems to get my first piece of badge gear, Chained Military Gorget, tank necklace. So that puts me back down to 5 Emblems.

On my other characters, I completed Scholomance with Renachan and Sunken Temple with Hazuki. Yep, took her out of retirement. I wanted to start playing with her again. I started with Sunken Temple to do the shaman class quest for that level.

Daily Quests and Reputation - My daily quests are coming along real nicely. Here is where I stand on my reputation leveling:

The Kalu'ak - Revered 18391/21000 = 88%. 12% more to Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord - Revered 13603/21000 = 65%. 35% more to Exalted
Knights of Ebon Blade - Revered 5103/21000 = 24%. 76% more to Exalted

No change in Reputation for Argent Crusade and Kiren Tor. Argent Tournament = meh for now.

Leveling - This past week, I started back up on leveling Renachan to get her to 80. I am at a point in her profession leveling to where she can start Disenchanting Northrend greens and blues to build up her mats for Enchanting. Got her up to 77. Although 77 is the level to start flying, she unfortunatly does not have enough gold to get CWF and her special DK flyer. So, more questing for her.
Did alot of leveling with Saiyah. Got her up to level 34. Working on starter STV quests.

So thats pretty much it for this week. Also note that today's maintenence will feature another patch. 3.1.1a. Until next week

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are making good progress. BTW my weekly update is there. I just posted 3 times yesterday and it got pushed a bit down the page.

    ReplyDelete