Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekly Adventure Update

Another week of Wow playing has come and gone. With last weeks release of Patch 3.1, two of my characters were able to make huge strides in their professions. So lets get started with Baki.

Patch 3.1 - Of course that was the big thing last week. I did get my dual spec. Primary is Protection and Secondary is Retribution. The two things I really liked about 3.1 besides dual spec and Argent Tournament is swimming mounts (You can even mount underwater. How cool is that!) and 30 minute hearthstones. I don't care about Ulduar raid right now cause I am not geared enough for it yet.

Raids and Instances - Did not do much in Instances this week with the release of 3.1, I was more busy dealing with the new content, so I skipped on doing instances. Maybe this week.

Daily Quests and Reputation - Now that I got Exalted with Sons of Hodir, I started working on the dailies for the Kalu'ak and Ebon Blade, and also added Argent Tournament dailies to my list as well as my continued efforts on Wyrmrest Accord. Heres where I stand on the Wrath factions.

The Kalu'ak - Revered 11791/21000 =56%. 44% more to Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord - Revered 11005/21000 = 52%. 48% more to Exalted
Knights of Ebon Blade - Revered 2892/21000 = 14%. 86% more to Exalted
Argent Crusade - Revered 105/21000 = Less than 1%.
Kirin Tor - Friendly
Silver Covenent - Neutral You get rep with this faction for doing Argent Tournament dailies.

I haven't really done much with Argent Crusade or Kirin Tor. They are pretty much the least of my concerns for right now. Main thing is to get Exalted with Wyrmrest to get a Red Drake Mount.

Loremaster - Worked more on low level quests to get my Loremaster title. I worked on the Dwarf/Gnome starter quests in Dun Morogh and doing Gnomergan with all the quests. This weeks goal - Finish up Dun Morogh, start and get most of Loch Modan completed. This weeks old school instance is Scholomance. Gonna run it with Renachan.

Professions - As stated earlier, with 3.1 there were alot of changes for professions. Baki's professions are Mining and Blacksmithing. This past week, I was finally able to get my Blacksmithing from 263 skill all the way up to 445 skill current. To get to 450, I need to make Titansteel armor and weapons. It kinda sucks as Titansteel has a 20 hour cooldown for each bar made. Also they require Frozen Orbs which can be obtained from Final bosses of Heroic instances and badge vendors.

Thats it for Baki's update.

The only major thing about Rena this week was getting her profession up as well. She has enchanting. With the help of Baki leveling up Blacksmithing, Rena benifited from Disenchanting all of the items Baki made, thus getting enough materials for her enchanting. Currently she is stuck at 346 skill. 4 points away from 350 to get into the Wrath enchanting set. Just need more Arcane Dust. I am still mainly farming cloth for Saiyah.

Saiyah - Only 2 things done last week. Leveled to 31 and getting Gnomergan done. I am gonna start questing this week in usual places for Lvl 30 - 34 . The Mirage Raceway quests, the starter quests in STV, the spy quests in Theramore, and the quests in Southshore dealing with the Murlocs and Naga along the Hillsbrad shoreline. At 35, Scarlett Monestary.

So thats it with this weeks update. Happy questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment