Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekly Adventure Update

First, I hope that everybody had a Happy Easter. With that said, here is the last update from last week.

Raids and Instances - Last week with Baki, I was able to do a 10 man VoA in a pug. Nothing useful dropped but I got 2 more badges to add. As of now I have 19 EoH's and 10 EoV's. Still got a ways to go before I start buying badge gear. Later that evening, I was invited by a guild to be an Off Tank to a 10 man Naxx run. Most of my guild at the time was doing 25Heroic Naxx. We did the Military quarter but unfortunately we kept wiping on Instructor Razuvious. I don't know what we were doing wrong as it was my first time in the Military quarter. So, it was called off after 5 wipes. I ended that night session with my first clear of Utgarde Pinnacle on regular mode.

Reputations - For Baki, I finally hit exalted with Sons of Hodir, after finishing many days of doing dailies. I also got the 5 factions exalted achievement. Still got along ways to go for Wyrmrest and I am gonna start working on Kalu'ak dailies and Knights of Ebon Blade.

Loremaster - My ultimate quest for Loremaster continues this week as Baki along with Renachan cleared Sunken Temple and increased the number of quests needed for Loremaster. Also starting, in Stormwind, I turned on low level questing and picked up all the quests in Stormwind. I will complete them as i get to each zone. This weeks goal is to do the starter quests for Dwarf and Gnomes to earn exalted rep with them.

Renachan I did 2 major things with Rena this past week. 1) As stated above cleared Sunken Temple with Baki, but Rena was doing it for farming purposes. Trying to collect greens and Blues to Disenchant for enchanting mats, and Mageweave cloth for Saiyah's tailoring. Also, the other night, along with 6 other people, we were able to 7 man clear Onixya getting her first raid achievement. This week, I will be farming Marudon and Dire Maul for Runecloth to give to Saiyah.

SaiyahOnly good thing with Saiyah this week was dinging Level 30 on her and finishing up the quests in Duskwood except for the Morbent Fel quest line that takes me up to Menithil Harbor. She got her mount (man I forgot how slow the first mounts are)and as of now, I have her stationed in Ironforge to do Gnomeregan.

So, that's it for my updates. Until next week, Happy questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment